New weapons, armor and shilds?

The RTG Gaming

Greenhorn
I have been playing stardew Valley for a while now. like 2 years. I would like for you to add in a shild that can be upgraded. I was also hopping you would add in a new weapon, The Bow that takes arrows. and a new type of Armor system where now you can wear a full suit of armor and it helps defend you better against the monsters in the game. i have been having this idea in my head for a while.

Journi

Planter
Shields would be nice, but I don't think for the mobile though, only because we have auto attack.

Onenote

Sodbuster
Not sure how the shield would work (maybe left click would swing your weapon and right-click would use your shield? and would you only be able to equip it with certain weapon types or all weapon types?) But I think bows and arrows as well as armors would be a welcome addition!

Journi

Planter
Not sure how the shield would work (maybe left click would swing your weapon and right-click would use your shield? and would you only be able to equip it with certain weapon types or all weapon types?) But I think bows and arrows as well as armors would be a welcome addition!
Ooo that would be nice, I always like ranged attacks better. xD Since my melee isn't good enough and I always end up losing to monsters.