New utility for minerals

ArkhruN

Farmhand
Hello everyone!,
I would like to give one more suggestion, now it is about the minerals that we get by opening geodes, I believe they could be used to "craft", create new items with usefulness in the game, the uses could be the most diverse, such as: "jasper" to create a new lantern that illuminates the area using several colors at the same time, "barite" to grow a plant (desert rose), "lemon stone" to make a dish that gives attributes, "Calcite" to create fertilizers, " dolomite "to make the soil remain cultivable without having to plow for a while," Celestina "to create some decorative object for the home or huts," slate "to create a diving suit so that the character could swim (this could open a large range of gameplay in the game). I believe that the possibilities are enormous, not only for decorative items, but also useful, such as a "tractor" that when riding on it you can collect from plantations with a larger area without having to click (this would save my mouse), a motorcycle, new tools such as a harrow to attach to the tractor to plow the soil, in an area of 3 or 4 squares, making the shovel dig only 1 square, new furniture and even new facilities on the farm.
I hope you like the suggestion and feel free to give ideas of new uses as well as those already mentioned here!