New To The Game, Need Some Tips!

Confused

Rancher
One tip that is pretty good to know is that there is a traveling cart in the game, this traveling cart gives a random selection of goods selling at varying prices on Fridays and Sundays from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm in the Cinder Sap Woods. (Which is the big forest that is North of your farm)

Another little tip I wish I had known is that there is such a thing as a 'Furniture Catalog' It is an item that gives you a bunch of furniture items for free, it's sold by the carpenter, Robin, and is a very pricey item. But very helpful if you ever wanna start decorating your house.

The last little tip is fishing can get you some good coins early in the game. So if you don't know what to do for a day, I suggest fishing.

Also, the wiki for this game is fantastic. Never seen a better wiki.

Njin

Planter
Watch queen of sauce on Wednesdays & Sundays.. After you finish the mines grind level 40-43-ish in your spare time to kill 500 dust sprites, you get a burglar ring for doing that. And it is something that you will want later.. Grind the easy bug levels in the mine to get an ancient seed .. Replant tree saplings .. Grow a kittle bit of everything .. Keep a little bit of everything ..Honestly I could give out tips forever's but I think these are important. These are the sort of things you get later in the game and wish you'd did sooner.. Most important tip is have fun. best of luck:)

Reactions: Tom

Skeeziks

Sodbuster
Make friends with Caroline ASAP! As soon as you get her up to 2 hearts, enter her tea room, which is accessed through her kitchen. You will watch a cutscene, then the next day she will send you the recipe for tea saplings. Tea saplings are easy to make and sell for $500 each! They are a game changer in the early game. Also, if you choose the mushroom cave, common mushrooms can be put in a seed maker to make wild seeds, which are used to make tea saplings.

Hoard. It might not be the best way to make money, but it’s only when you need a certain item for a quest or birthday that you can’t find it anywhere on the face of the not-Earth. And don’t skimp on tool upgrades! Except the hoe, because I actually think it’s less efficient than the original. And have fun too, I guess.

Reactions: Tom

Bonzai

Sodbuster
My tip would be to remember to have fun and dont get cought up in all the tasks you have to do and how you can olny do them in certain seasons. Remember to have fun! Unless you enjoy min/maxing then go for it!