new to the forum, new-ish to the game!

BittrElixr

Greenhorn
hello all!

i'm just a general player. still learning. i got pretty far at one point (total community center, iridium tools) but i lost that game save :'(

anyway back on my feet with two farms. one on my chromebook and the other on my phone.

having fun puttering around pelican town!
 
Hello! Welcome to the forums! :wchicken: I'm sorry you lost your save :( That really stinks, especially when you've spent a bunch of time unlocking everything... There is a way to fix broken saves by going back a day if you go into the game files, but I'm not sure what devices you can do that on.
Anyway, I'm glad you're able to enjoy the game again, and I hope you enjoy it here just as much! :junicheer:
 

BittrElixr

Greenhorn
Hello! Welcome to the forums! :wchicken: I'm sorry you lost your save :( That really stinks, especially when you've spent a bunch of time unlocking everything... There is a way to fix broken saves by going back a day if you go into the game files, but I'm not sure what devices you can do that on.
Anyway, I'm glad you're able to enjoy the game again, and I hope you enjoy it here just as much! :junicheer:
thanks for the warm welcome!!
yeah unfortunately I wasn't able to do that. I had uninstalled the app and forgot to back up the game save :'(
 
thanks for the warm welcome!!
yeah unfortunately I wasn't able to do that. I had uninstalled the app and forgot to back up the game save :'(
Of course! ^^ I'm sure there are plenty more warm welcomes to come too. Everyone here is super awesome and welcoming :)
Aw, darn... I lost a save I unlocked everything on a while back as well... The file got corrupted and I didn't know I could go into the files to fix it, so I just deleted it ;-; Hopefully you have more luck in the future :clover:
 

BittrElixr

Greenhorn
Of course! ^^ I'm sure there are plenty more warm welcomes to come too. Everyone here is super awesome and welcoming :)
Aw, darn... I lost a save I unlocked everything on a while back as well... The file got corrupted and I didn't know I could go into the files to fix it, so I just deleted it ;-; Hopefully you have more luck in the future :clover:
aw I'm sorry you lost a game too! such a bummer. :heartrip:
 

Cuddlebug

Farmer
hello all!

i'm just a general player. still learning. i got pretty far at one point (total community center, iridium tools) but i lost that game save :'(

anyway back on my feet with two farms. one on my chromebook and the other on my phone.

having fun puttering around pelican town!
Welcome, hopefully, it'll be worth it for you to have found your way here. Have a great time here—the people are very helpful and friendly. And have fun with the game, even though you lost a save.
 
Top