Issue New to modding, game loads super slow and crashes eventually.

Ninaaxx

Newcomer
If I get lucky, the game loads after 20 to 30 minutes, if not - it crashes. I didnt play yet because I cant get in, and when I can it crashes after day 1 because it has to 'save' a full 20 to 30 minutes again. I am not sure what causes this problem, hopefully someone is able to help! id love to play soon.

Log https://smapi.io/log/e0bcec86a60d4d71a456f8150e2e8216

Sexpotato

Farmhand
"PyTK 1.23.0 or earlier isn't compatible with newer SMAPI performance optimizations. This may increase loading times or in-game lag"

Update it. Might work. If not try to remove some mods, might be the visible fish mod who knows. Your log looks too much for me 😅 it must be farm related if it crashed when you enter/load the game and not when booting up.

Mr_Jakob99

Farmhand
Hey, so what I can see from the log:
  1. You are missing dependencies (not crash related), CFAutomate & PFMAutomate
  2. Update all your mods, you have 8 which aren't up to date
  3. what ..."Sexpotato" (very creative :D) said "PyTK 1.23.0 or earlier isn't compatible with newer SMAPI performance optimizations. This may increase loading times or in-game lag"
    Pytk is not optimized and won't be supported anymore with the new versions from SMAPI. I just got rid of all the mods depending on it and the game loads frickin fast now (well not to load a save file, but to launch the game at least). It's hard to let go of some mods, but it's worth it.
So, at first update your mods, if its still to slow, remove Pytk