New reward for completing the community center

Sans

Greenhorn
Let's be honest, the current reward for completing the community center kinda sucks. You actually get something better for doing the Joja route, which is that soda machine instead of a trophy. My suggestion is that once the community center is complete, you are given a sacred, magical (or something) blade of hay that you put in your hat slot and it appears in your mouth. This magical blade of hay would regenerate your energy over time. Doing the Joja route would give you a blade of GRASS, which is purely cosmetic.
I got this idea because I just skipped the community center and just bought all of the bundles because the reward sucked, and whichever way you did it didn't affect the rest of the gameplay. This reward would give incentive to do the bundles instead of buying them. And for players who already did the community center prior to the update, Lewis could show up at your house and say, we found this old ancient artifact, here u go for rebuilding our town or something like that. I just think this would be a better idea for the reward than the current trophy that does NOTHING.

Odin

Staff member
Completing the Community Center also gives you:
  • It unlocks Pierre's being open on Wednesdays
  • Rewards after completing every bundle, so by the end you've earned a ton of useful items.
  • 3 points in Grandpa's evaluation, which can be a significant help in getting all 4 candles.
All of these can't be earned by going with the Joja route.

That said, I would like to see more happen with the Community Center after it's completed, maybe a yearly event held there or something else that encourages players to continue visiting it every so often.