New old guy

Johndeere756

Planter
Just wanted to say hello and how much I enjoy playing Stardew Valley. I am probably not your average player. I am not exactly a young guy, and this is really the first video game I have ever played. My adult son suggested Stardew Valley and I think everyone in my family has been surprised how much I have enjoyed playing it, including myself. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day.

ZeFat

Sodbuster
Yo, welcome to the forums also...would i interest you in some freshly made Mutant Carp Sashimi? tis fresh!

Also If you have any questions about the game feel free to ask in the forums we are happy to help!

Alfyna

Sodbuster
Just wanted to say hello and how much I enjoy playing Stardew Valley. I am probably not your average player. I am not exactly a young guy, and this is really the first video game I have ever played. My adult son suggested Stardew Valley and I think everyone in my family has been surprised how much I have enjoyed playing it, including myself. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day.
We are of ALL ages here, so you more than fit in. :heart: So excited you're a part of the community and really hoping to see you around the forum!!!