New Npcs

nicodeux

Farmer
I think he is
Most of new content is kept secret by ConcernedApe but on the very little he shared with us, there is nothing about new NPCs. There are new festivals indicated and those might add minor NPCs, but I highly doubt that we will see new villagers and especially new bachelors.

See this tweet from CA for more info.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Most of new content is kept secret by ConcernedApe but on the very little he shared with us, there is nothing about new NPCs. There are new festivals indicated and those might add minor NPCs, but I highly doubt that we will see new villagers and especially new bachelors.

See this tweet from CA for more info.
I just said that he might. I have seen the tweet many times. I'm just hoping for someone new, even if he/she's minor

Based on what Ape has shared so far, it seems more likely he expanded the existing townies/spouses rather than add new ones. Either way, can't wait for the update!

Aripro

Sodbuster
More spouses would be nice, but I haven't seen anything about new npcs
ye. but I think it would be pretty cool if he added more marriage candidates but for now if he is going to add eight player multiplayer he has to add more marriage candidates because if that doesn't happen two of the players can't marry someone or they just could like marry each other but I don't recommend it what if all of me are boys and they are not..... you know what. So I think he should add 2 more marriage candidates but I think he doesn't have a house for them yet because the valley is full of houses but I think it would be cool like they were like Haley and Emily and they were sisters or the opposite there were two brothers but at the end we just need four more marriage candidates because two if they are girl and two for the boys it would be cool but I think they should add another location in the in the valley because I mean how they could fit the houses in the valley and I think it would be cool to name one of the Mary and the other one Barry like they were sister and brother it would be cool really cool like really really cool but I don't judge concerned ape you know what to do to make the stardew valley better and I leave the choice to himself let's just see what happens to the 1.6 update I think it would be pretty cool if he added like multiple Islands like the ginger island and the other ones like was called the Onion island and the other one was the garlic Island and you could switch between them and travel between them and you had different currencies in different islands and in new storylines because getting boring for me because there's nothing new to do I mean I go to ginger Island and complete the community center but there's nothing new but mods I mean it would be cool if they added the the stardew valley expanded to the real game but again I say I don't judge concerned ape you know what to do to make the game better and goodbye.