New Ideas i have for Console Users!

Meleeowen117

Greenhorn
This is a list of Ideas I have that could help and be a HUGE Benefit to Xbox One and Playstation 4 Users.

(Mod Menu)

I see all these Cool Mods people use for the PC Version of Stardew Valley but dont have any way to Aquire them for Xbox or Playstation it's either the License they dont simply support for Mod use or what i dont know its Frustrating as a Console Gamer you must understand that but it would be nice to play Mods other Fans create you know of some what like how Skyrim and Fallout 4 do if they can Succeed in Mod Menu use why not Stardew Valley I see No Harm.

(More Character Creation Content)

The Recent Updates seem to have change the Layout of our Characters on Stardew I've Experimented Stardew Valley with the Updates and without the Updates i think there should be More Features on Character Development.

(Bigger Farm Lands)

The Main Default Plots they have on Stardew Valey is ok and all but it's like I'm only Allowed one Animal Barn per plot I cant add any others unless I Demolish them and I Hate doing that.

(More Housing Designs)

Again Mods or No Mods I would love to have the option to Decorate the outside of my House with different Colors and styles compared to the boring Default layout.

I doubt the Admins or Developers would Approve of these Ideas but just a thought for Future Gamers even if we cant have them now on Console.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
The Main Default Plots they have on Stardew Valey is ok and all but it's like I'm only Allowed one Animal Barn per plot I cant add any others unless I Demolish them and I Hate doing that.
Can you elaborate on this one? I'm pretty sure you can make multiple barns and multiple coops on the same farm