New/homebrew grandpa's goals?

AshleighW

Newcomer
I've played 4 times now (2-3 players) and I'm in search of new/alternative or homebrew grandpa's goals as I'm kind of already bored of the ones we have since there isn't many so you get repeats a lot!

Aripro

Sodbuster
i think if you are already bored download "stardew valley expanded" or "downtown zuzu" mods but dont download them at the same time.

Quirinea

Farmer
I recommend also and especially Riverside Village. And East Scarpe. Those two are mods that actually add a lot of interesting content.
BTW, preferably choose one of those for a run. I had a run with RSV, ES and Zuzu and it was definitely too much)
Zuzu is interesting but it is beta (I have it waiting; the person making it is busy with other things, and I hope they find time and energy for Zuzu someday)

AshleighW

Newcomer
I recommend also and especially Riverside Village. And East Scarpe. Those two are mods that actually add a lot of interesting content.
BTW, preferably choose one of those for a run. I had a run with RSV, ES and Zuzu and it was definitely too much)
Zuzu is interesting but it is beta (I have it waiting; the person making it is busy with other things, and I hope they find time and energy for Zuzu someday)
I'm talking about the board game...

DJModulo

Sodbuster
A homebrew grandpa's goal ist tough, mostly because the Goals already cover most of what you can do in the game, plus it's fairly hard to balance those goals for different player counts.

I personally often houserule the "Making Friends" goal to be 4 friends per person, but that doesn't really count as a homebrew goal, does ist?