New farm building - Shed Lv3

Hello .

What do you think wiil be different between sheds Lv2 and Lv3 ? Bzzzzzt ... wrong , not doubled internal space . Instead , Robin for the one hundred grand will build you (one thousand grand sum ... Ring a bell?)... Yes , cellar . And we all know how good cellars are .

imnvs

Local Legend
So you kinda spoke around this a bit... is your idea really to add a cellar to a shed?

Why not have a bigger cellar in your house instead? More cellar space would be nice - but I would prefer to extend the house-cellar.

BTW: having a bigger cave as "new farm building" would be nice as well. I think Kent could help with some explosives... :happy:
Extend house-sellar also good idea . And maybe in the next update CA let us upgrade our house on Ginger Island ? Even if Robin and Wizard refuse build on the Island 🏝 , we hire parrots then . They're good builders . I've seen them in action many times . 😂

imnvs

Local Legend
So okay, now I'm not fundamentally against increasing cellar space... but yeah, adding it to sheds seems a bit off.

(And if you've seen my farm threads, you know how much that would benefit me to support this idea as is. In my most recent, my beach farm, I have 10 sheds. 11 cellars??? I could make so much money off of that... and believe me, I could fill them all with casks and fill all the casks. I make over 550 wine per week in that save, so it would take less than a season to get literally all the wine needed to fill 11 cellars.)

The Ginger Island hut is good as is, imho. It works as a good "waystation" for you. Also, beach-front cellars are not a thing. The water table is too high.

Me? I prefer the alternate suggestion of expanding your house's cellar. It could be one more upgrade purchased from Robin, but what should it cost?

So okay, now I'm not fundamentally against increasing cellar space... but yeah, adding it to sheds seems a bit off.

(And if you've seen my farm threads, you know how much that would benefit me to support this idea as is. In my most recent, my beach farm, I have 10 sheds. 11 cellars??? I could make so much money off of that... and believe me, I could fill them all with casks and fill all the casks. I make over 550 wine per week in that save, so it would take less than a season to get literally all the wine needed to fill 11 cellars.)

The Ginger Island hut is good as is, imho. It works as a good "waystation" for you. Also, beach-front cellars are not a thing. The water table is too high.

Me? I prefer the alternate suggestion of expanding your house's cellar. It could be one more upgrade purchased from Robin, but what should it cost?
First let me explain something . Yes , shed with cellar sounds strange . But Big shed is more like warehouse than shed , and warehouse may have basement with cellar , this neither stange nor unusual .
About a price for house cellar expansion... Well , two hundred grand if cellar will be doubled , no ?