New Farm Animals

Traviscott

Sodbuster
Hi people. I think the game needs a couple more farm animals, I'll suggest a couple that could be a little helpful and cute.

Turkey

Turkey's can live in a coop like the other animals and they can provide us with expensive eggs, and their sounds will be very funny and cute.

Geese

Geese can live in a coop and provide eggs.

Donkey

Donkey's can live in their own barn just like a horse. We should be able to use the Donkey do help collect the farm products, the donkey should have a cart attached to carry the supplies if your inventory is to full, and you should be able to still access the carts inventory to be able to put things inside and take thing's out. You can use the donkey's cart for a lot of tasks like farming, mining, and foraging. You can put your items in the donkey's cart and keep your inventory slots empty for more important items. Also you should also be able to ride the Donkey like a horse but the donkey will be slower.

More animals mean more fun for me, i would love to see different types of animals added to our farm life. In the game it only has a couple basic animals that you can get from Marnie, but I think that if you add more it would be great. If you have any more ideas about new animals please share and comment. Thank you for reading.

Last edited: