Interior New Design for my Chicken Coop!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I like how you used the Chicken Statue as a subtle threat to keep your Chickens well-behaved. It's always there, an immediate greeting as they exit the pen, constantly looming as a reminder of what happened years ago to some unknown but ill-tempered Chicken who needed to be taught a lesson and was turned into stone wood.

Hm. Basilisks and Medusa can turn people to stone. Buuuut what turns animals into wood?

An enchanted termite?
Magic beaver
Bewitched woodskip!
Voodoo shop teacher…
Charmed carpenter bee
Alchemical woodpecker?
Thaumaturgical nutria!
Ensorcelled bark beetle… mmm could be that one

Those Chickens will never go out again for fear of being transformed into the next target of Leah's creativity.

I like how you used the Chicken Statue as a subtle threat to keep your Chickens well-behaved. It's always there, an immediate greeting as they exit the pen, constantly looming as a reminder of what happened years ago to some unknown but ill-tempered Chicken who needed to be taught a lesson and was turned into stone wood.

Hm. Basilisks and Medusa can turn people to stone. Buuuut what turns animals into wood?

An enchanted termite?
Magic beaver
Bewitched woodskip!
Voodoo shop teacher…
Charmed carpenter bee
Alchemical woodpecker?
Thaumaturgical nutria!
Ensorcelled bark beetle… mmm could be that one

Those Chickens will never go out again for fear of being transformed into the next target of Leah's creativity.
sick story! i love it!

I rarely put anything in the coops because I'm worried it would feel crowded, but this looks so cozy! I love the little grass pen and that they have their own jukebox! ^_^