New CA Post: 1.6 content sneak peek

Looks like a new Warp totem. Where does it go? (Facebook commenters are guessing the Forest, perhaps near the Wizard's tower?).
It seems to be purple, and the colour of warp totems is usually linked to the destination, so hopefully it's a shortcut to an iridium filled floor 500 levels deep in skull cavern.

Maybe the Wizard is a better bet though; there's a suitable South-facing bit of cliff just below and to the right of his tower, and he's purple too, like the totem

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
CA being an amazing dev as always, so much to look forward, especially in conjunction with his last post with the joja parrots.

With this state of development we might see a Christmas update like 1.5. Extra items means revisiting perfection saves and getting them back up to perfection status.

And a new farm type, with how good beach was (such a breath of fresh air really) I honestly could never guess what’s next, all the farms seemed to follow a certain trend until beach and knowing what little I do about ca this new farm is going to be wild

Lew Zealand

Helper
I find this to be most interesting:
VoidFrog.PNG
Different colored frogs are great but this matches a certain chicken in the game so I can only hope this is a pet belonging to The Henchman. My favorite huggy bear and I hope I can at least have him as a roommate like Krobie.

Of course he needs to bring his cute li'l Void Froggies with him when he moves in. Time to redecorate!

Also I'll bet the 8-player mode is why we're getting a new Farm Map. We'll need something where 8 players can all customize their own space while collabing. It's gonna need to be big like the Beach Map, maybe even bigger! I hope each location gets a mini-theme like the 4 Corners Map but maybe a little less walled-off feeling.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think that one of the mini festivals might be related to terraria, as in terraria, the joja cola and the junimo were added recently. And we finally get something new out of that billboard.
A true crossover in stardew would be super cool.

On a different note I saw posts on Reddit and just through talking with people I have some ideas of what the new farm might be:

Swamp farm, new frogs? Would maybe have tiles around the water that automatically irrigate but for any crop.

Cave farm?

Island farm? Maybe a new sort of play style where you begin on a modified island of some sort and work off of it back to the mainland?