iOS New 1.4.5.151 update shrinks fishing mini-game on iPad

tigercait

Farmhand
I just updated to the latest version 1.4.5.151 on my iPad Pro 12.9" running iOS 14.3, amd the fishing mini-game suddenly shrunk. Before this update it would stretch the full height of the screen, but now it's only about two-thirds as tall and it is narrower too.

dixiemason

Farmhand
I am running the same iOS and SDV mobile versions on my iPhone. I have mostly corrected my visual impairment issues, but the shrinking of the mini game size makes it now very, very difficult to play on my small iPhone. I didn’t have a problem with the original size of the mini game, so I would love an option to either revert the mini game back to that size, or an option to make it a custom size like we can do with the toolbar.

tigercait

Farmhand
I saw in this thread that the fishing game was reported as cut off on the bottom, and the solution was going to be to make it smaller:
http://forums.stardewvalley.net/thr...event-off-center-and-few-more.1674/post-20091

My fishing game was never cut off on the bottom of the screen; it fit perfectly. I'm not sure why some devices cut it off and others didn't, but if it's possible to distinguish them, please do return the fishing game to its larger size for devices where it fits! Fishing is hard enough already without making everything smaller.