Windows Never received a prize ticket

starryeyedbea

Greenhorn
Hi, everyone!
I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find a solution.

I started a save last week and I'm already in Year 2, but I never received a prize ticket. The machine is there in Lewis' house.

I won a couple of competitions and completed several quests, but nothing. I won a straw hat in the egg hunt and some fishing things in the ice fishing one.
Is there something that I should have done or is this a bug? Maybe I skipped something that I shouldn't?

Thank you!

Hopefully the next time you wander into Lewis's house the cutscene triggers! Keep checking the board by Pierre's to see if tickets are included with payment. If that still doesn't work or the cutscene continues to not trigger, you may have to edit your save file, but I'm not entirely sure how to do that. I'm sorry you're having difficulties with this! :(

Ereo

Helper
I think I triggered the cut scene after I got my first ticket.

have you completed any of the quests fun the board next to Pierre? Do you notice the three stars next to the board? There should be a prize ticket every time the stars are full.

have you completed any quests from the board near Lewis? There should be a prize ticket next to board every time you complete one.