Needing to craft wedding ring in single player help

parks0307

Greenhorn
Hi, I wasn't sure what thread to post this in but I need help finding a mod I think. I'm trying to reach perfection in my game and only need to craft 2 mod recipes, I know how to obtain one of them but I have no idea where the other one even came from. I use Stardew Progress to track my perfection progress so I don't forget the extras from mods and it helps a lot but it says one of the recipes I need is a wedding ring but not where to obtain the recipe, I play in single player and have no knowledge of downloading a mod that has the wedding ring so it confused me because in vanilla you can only get the wedding ring recipe in multiplayer so I'm thinking maybe a mod added it? I'm not completely sure what to do cause I need to find where to purchase the recipe (the traveling cart has not sold it) and make it or just delete the mod, if that's what added it, so I can reach perfection.
Here's my smapi log so someone can hopefully help me find the wedding ring info: https://smapi.io/log/dee7399c7db34e079e49d0636f0014ce
If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it and hopefully it can help someone else too!
Screenshot (1).png

Bawby

Planter
If there is a cabin for another player, even if not in use, it counts as "multiplayer". Thanks goes to @FilthyGorilla for pointing that out in a recent thread. If that is the case, demolish the cabin and you won't need the wedding ring.
Otherwise, if you want to craft the wedding ring, you'll have to have a 2nd player (online or AFK 2nd player in split screen) and buy the recipe from the traveling merchant.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If there is a cabin for another player, even if not in use, it counts as "multiplayer". Thanks goes to @FilthyGorilla for pointing that out in a recent thread. If that is the case, demolish the cabin and you won't need the wedding ring.
Otherwise, if you want to craft the wedding ring, you'll have to have a 2nd player (online or AFK 2nd player in split screen) and buy the recipe from the traveling merchant.
One thing also to notice is that they are modded which might change stuff a little bit, as seen above (I think if I’m reading this correctly) they can also craft the mini shipping bin, which is not a craftable in vanilla.

Bawby

Planter
One thing also to notice is that they are modded which might change stuff a little bit, as seen above (I think if I’m reading this correctly) they can also craft the mini shipping bin, which is not a craftable in vanilla.
Ah, good point. Well, then... This is awkward......
What's the best way of saying that (though I had good intentions) I've got absolutely nothing?
AH! That's a fine looking sunset I shall walk into!

parks0307

Greenhorn
I don’t have a cabin so I’ll probably try and get a friend to join so I can get the recipe. Thank you for your advice!

parks0307

Greenhorn
yeah I am modded, I know how to get the mini shipping bin cause I manually installed that one but idk where the wedding ring came from. I was hoping someone could help me see if it came from a mod