Need to purchase on PC & Android?

gaymer77

Greenhorn
I know that this is mainly an offline game (has some multiplayer added in at some point and not even sure how multiplayer would go anyway) but if I purchase the game on Steam, would I need to purchase it on my Android if I wanted to play on there too? Is there a way to send a save of one to the other assuming I have both the Steam version & Android one? Asking because I'm going to be in the hospital next week for a surgery and their internet is pretty crappy, their TV selection is VERY crappy, and I really don't have any offline games on my phone. I have already been interested in Stardew Valley and figured that this would be the perfect time to get it.

Also on a side note, not sure how TF the avatar picture was automatically added when I created this account tonight but I'm ok with it being there lol.

Ereo

Helper
You can copy the save file manually, but some people had issues locating the files on Android because they might be in a hidden folder.

It’s ok if you just want to transfer once in a while, but not really practical if you play on both systems every day.

Aripro

Sodbuster
I know that this is mainly an offline game (has some multiplayer added in at some point and not even sure how multiplayer would go anyway) but if I purchase the game on Steam, would I need to purchase it on my Android if I wanted to play on there too? Is there a way to send a save of one to the other assuming I have both the Steam version & Android one? Asking because I'm going to be in the hospital next week for a surgery and their internet is pretty crappy, their TV selection is VERY crappy, and I really don't have any offline games on my phone. I have already been interested in Stardew Valley and figured that this would be the perfect time to get it.

Also on a side note, not sure how TF the avatar picture was automatically added when I created this account tonight but I'm ok with it being there lol.
yup you should buy it😢