Question Need some help on adding hairstyles

AndouVLT

Cowpoke
So I've recently been installing and combining hairstyles from mods that I like into one file, but after hair 100 it starts loading from the hairstyles2 pack (the hairstyles in 1.5 with 4 sides) and it seems it has a limit of 18 before turning back to the main hairstyles file.
My goal is to either cut out the second pack or to know how to edit it. Please help, thank you.

So I've recently been installing and combining hairstyles from mods that I like into one file, but after hair 100 it starts loading from the hairstyles2 pack (the hairstyles in 1.5 with 4 sides) and it seems it has a limit of 18 before turning back to the main hairstyles file.
My goal is to either cut out the second pack or to know how to edit it. Please help, thank you.
Umm how do you add the hairstyles? Content patcher or get glam? If get glam so add a spacecore requirement. It will work

AndouVLT

Cowpoke
Umm how do you add the hairstyles? Content patcher or get glam? If get glam so add a spacecore requirement. It will work
I add with content patcher, and well I found out it also stops loading at hair 136
If I use the get glam mod can I still use the 4 sides hairstyles? (hairstyles2) I really love them and even made my own hairs. Are there any way to increase the cap?

I add with content patcher, and well I found out it also stops loading at hair 136
If I use the get glam mod can I still use the 4 sides hairstyles? (hairstyles2) I really love them and even made my own hairs. Are there any way to increase the cap?
If you use get glam you can install spacecore that will allow to add almost unlimited hairstyles.

AndouVLT

Cowpoke
Hmm. Log please. Ah. And make sure you followed the instructions that are linked in the mod page.
[Get Glam] Mod crashed when editing asset 'Characters\Farmer\hairstyles', which may cause errors in-game. Error details:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The source area is outside the bounds of the source texture.
Parameter name: sourceArea
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Content.AssetDataForImage.PatchImage_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(Object source, Texture2D sourceArea, Nullable`1 targetArea, Nullable`1 patchMode, PatchMode )
at SpaceCore.TileSheetExtensions.PatchExtendedTileSheet(IAssetDataForImage asset, Texture2D source, Nullable`1 sourceArea, Nullable`1 targetArea, PatchMode patchMode) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\SpaceCore_SDV\TileSheetExtensions.cs:line 139
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at GetGlam.ModEntry.SpaceCorePatchExtendedTileSheet(IAssetDataForImage asset, Texture2D sourceTexture, Rectangle sourceRect, Rectangle targetRect) in C:\Users\Chris\source\repos\GetGlam\GetGlam\ModEntry.cs:line 104
at GetGlam.Framework.ImageInjector.Edit[T](IAssetData asset) in C:\Users\Chris\source\repos\GetGlam\GetGlam\Framework\ImageInjector.cs:line 108
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.GameContentManager.ApplyEditors[T](IAssetInfo info, IAssetData asset) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\GameContentManager.cs:line 350

I wonder if this is what you need?

[Get Glam] Mod crashed when editing asset 'Characters\Farmer\hairstyles', which may cause errors in-game. Error details:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The source area is outside the bounds of the source texture.
Parameter name: sourceArea
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Content.AssetDataForImage.PatchImage_PatchedBy<Platonymous.PyTK>(Object source, Texture2D sourceArea, Nullable`1 targetArea, Nullable`1 patchMode, PatchMode )
at SpaceCore.TileSheetExtensions.PatchExtendedTileSheet(IAssetDataForImage asset, Texture2D source, Nullable`1 sourceArea, Nullable`1 targetArea, PatchMode patchMode) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\SpaceCore_SDV\TileSheetExtensions.cs:line 139
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at GetGlam.ModEntry.SpaceCorePatchExtendedTileSheet(IAssetDataForImage asset, Texture2D sourceTexture, Rectangle sourceRect, Rectangle targetRect) in C:\Users\Chris\source\repos\GetGlam\GetGlam\ModEntry.cs:line 104
at GetGlam.Framework.ImageInjector.Edit[T](IAssetData asset) in C:\Users\Chris\source\repos\GetGlam\GetGlam\Framework\ImageInjector.cs:line 108
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.GameContentManager.ApplyEditors[T](IAssetInfo info, IAssetData asset) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\GameContentManager.cs:line 350

I wonder if this is what you need?
Exactly! It looks like that hairstyle is too big that it goes out of bounds. Make it smaller abd see if this will work. If not there is a sample pack on the mod page of get glam. Compare your pack to that pack to debug.

AndouVLT

Cowpoke
Exactly! It looks like that hairstyle is too big that it goes out of bounds. Make it smaller abd see if this will work. If not there is a sample pack on the mod page of get glam. Compare your pack to that pack to debug.
Thank you very much, I managed to figure out the problem that I typed the wrong number of added hair (because I edited and cut some things out)
Now all I need is to know how to use (or get rid) of the hairstyles2 pack

Thank you very much, I managed to figure out the problem that I typed the wrong number of added hair (because I edited and cut some things out)
Now all I need is to know how to use (or get rid) of the hairstyles2 pack
Sorry but this time I have no idea. Good luck with that!

I deleted the hairstyles2.xnb inside the game files itself lol, no crashes so far... but I don't know all the possibilities.
Thanks for all your help.
Have a nice day and good luck ^^
Wait. you deleted a game file? If there is a crush don't expect my help.