Mac Need Help With Save File Crashing

Hey,

So I messed up really bad. I had a save created about 2 years ago that I had played up until the start of year 3. However, I lost that save when I got a new computer. I was trying to edit a save back up to that level on my new computer, and I almost succeeded, but I messed up. I was trying to get the animal friendship value back up to max, where it was on my old save, and I messed up big time. I was editing the "friendshipTowardFarmer" values, and I messed something up. I've been trying and struggling to figure out how to fix the problem, but considering I'm a complete noob, I was hoping someone else could help me with this.

I know I should have created a backup before making any edits, but I didn't because I'm super new to save editing. If anyone could help me fix this, I would be extremely grateful. Heck, if you can even tell me an approach on how I should fix it myself, I would appreciate that too.

I had two Deluxe Coops, and two Deluxe Barns. There were 12 chickens, 6 ducks, 6 rabbits, 6 cows, 6 pigs, 6 sheep, and 6 goats.

Here is a Google Drive Link to the save. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YE3AqDK13y9oeh_5pVjW7k-L1gMe6Ctq?usp=drive_link

I'm gonna keep trying, but I would really love any advice.

Thank you!