Need help with ideas

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I second the orchard idea; the island is a great place to grow fruit trees as they will never become dormant. Note that you can plant them in any of the spots where you dug up a golden walnut, meaning you can use some of the space that is otherwise unusable for farming. Bananas are most profitable and match the tropical theme, but if you are having difficulty sourcing them en masse, note that you can easily collect plenty of mussels to trade for mango saplings for slightly less profit. Just spend a few weeks cracking mussel nodes on the south beach.

I like to leave the areas where ginger can grow fallow, so I can make ginger ale or pickled ginger. To make up for the lost growing space, I put down rows of pots with deluxe retaining soil and regrowable crops. They can go pretty much anywhere.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Still working on the island but figured I’d see what you guys think about my wine cellar!
All the different hues and textures of brown make it feel very warm and inviting with the different themes of the areas. And the occasional spurts of green give it fun color and liveliness, very nicely done!