Need help with a special statue

NatRavenscroft

Greenhorn
So... I recently discovered that you can get a Krobus statue! You get it by fishing outside the sewer (the entrance near to the spring onion area) the thing is that when I wanted to get it, I faced an inconvenient. I have already interacted with the trash bear and gave him the stuff he asked me, and my sewer looks like this:
1675897121016.png

I can't reach the water source that its right below it, I saw i was supposed to use the waste escape, but since the trash bear improved everything, it's no longer there. I don't know if i'm missing something and that's why I can't reach the water source, or if the statue it's only earnable before completing the bear trash requests. Am I missing something? It's there something else I can do? I'm a really big fan of Krobus and I really want this statue :awe: plz help me

ranboozler

Farmhand
you'll need fishing 15 to reach it (rediculous) wiki has 2 ways of doing it:
1.)Seafoam Pudding cooked with Qi Seasoning and get the maximum cast length .
2.) something cooked with Qi Seasoning that gives +3 fishing normally and Master enchantment on your rod.
theres also 3.) just use debug commands to give yourself fishing 15 :DD

it sucks that you need such high fishing levels for it, but it's SO worth it for The Lil Guy (krobus)

NatRavenscroft

Greenhorn
2.) something cooked with Qi Seasoning that gives +3 fishing normally and Master enchantment on your rod.

it sucks that you need such high fishing levels for it, but it's SO worth it for The Lil Guy (krobus)
I see!!! Then i'll have to do Qi quests :'( well its fine, the dear Krobus is worth it!! Thanks a lot dear :blush:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend

You can also just not use qi seasoning with master and regular seafoam

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Um, are we sure Krobus actually wants an iridium statue of himself in our house? He's not like Mayor Lewis, after all. He might be embarrassed! I wish I could ask him.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Um, are we sure Krobus actually wants an iridium statue of himself in our house? He's not like Mayor Lewis, after all. He might be embarrassed! I wish I could ask him.
Honestly it could be a statue of another shadow person named krobus.

Maybe it’s like a famous historical or fantastical name in their culture and kids are named after him/them/it.

Could be like a King Arthur figure but in the war against the invaders of the homeland the dwarves.