Switch Need help! Game crashes every time I save/go to sleep

catpot

Cowpoke
I’m on day 1 of winter, year 5. I have done everything recommended. I’ve uninstalled and redownloaded SV, checked for any new updates, checked for corrupted data, switched stuff around in my chests, I have all the tools in my inventory, everything I could find to do. Every time I sleep to save and move to the next day the same message pops up: “The software was closed because an error occurred.” And it will bring me back to my home screen. Now I have another save file that I play with my fiancé on and I tested that one to see if it was crash too, but it saved and changed days like normal. My problem file, however, is my original first file since starting this game. When the new update came out introducing the islands back in like February, I experienced the bug where there wasn't an island floor. Everything operated just fine minus the ground being blue. I know another small update came out to fix this issue, but since then I haven't been able to play this file at all. Since like March/April...

Please help. I'm desperate to play my OG file. :sweat: