Question Need help figuring out why my jellies, wines and roe are showing different icons!

Kiwakira

Greenhorn
So the issue I'm having is trying to figure out which mod I have that is modifying my wine/roe/jelly icons!

As far as I'm aware the mods I have are mainly furniture mods. I would like to figure out which one altered the icons for them cause obviously they aren't correct and I'd like to fix it. Any help would be appreciated! I've listed the mods I have in my mods folder if that helps.

20240405201129_1.jpg
20240405203831_1.jpg

Attachments

morippe

Greenhorn
Looks like an issue with Alternative Textures mod. You can see in the bug reports others are having the same problem. I was also having the same issue and searching about it brings up this thread so thought I'd share what resolved it for me. Until there is a better fix to the problem I just removed any AT mod for craftables and the normal icons showed up for me. Hope it helps :)

Kiwakira

Greenhorn
Thanks for letting me know! Luckily its nothing game breaking just a very interesting visual bug.

PSEvol

Newcomer
I had the same problem, only when making fruit wine and vegetable juice in keg ! I can confirm that it is caused by the AT mod, but I don't know how to fix it.