Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World/Auto Collector/Weapon Tool Customization

Redlogik

Greenhorn
Suggestion 1: When going to the movie theater in the Spring Year 2 cycle, the movie Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World is playing. It talks about the Fern Islands being 80 miles south of the coast, (Ginger Island being one of them), North is Zuzu City, Far west Past the Gem Sea is the Prairie Island. It would be cool to see more of these areas brought to the game like Ginger Island.

Suggestion 2: Some sort of auto collecting item similar to the auto grabber for animal products that gathers finished products like oak resin from a tree tap or refined bars from a furnace. Would work well with the hopper making it fully automatic as long as there are materials in it. It could be an endgame crafting recipe added to Qi's shop to go with the hopper.

Suggestion 3: There is the lava Katana but that is about it for any weapons that are close to being red. Most weapons are white/grey/and black. I would like to see a lot more weapons with a lot of different colors added for the new feature that lets you customize the look for your weapon in 1.5. Or some way to change the base color of your weapon. Maybe by using the Ginger Island enchantment system at the volcano somehow.

Suggestion 4: Some way to change the color of your tools. Purple is a nice color for an end game ore/tool, but I would love to be able to change all of my tools to red. Maybe by using the Ginger Island enchantment system at the volcano somehow.

Suggestion 5: I think a dungeon that doesn't have any ore in it. Just enemies. It would be like the infested areas where you kill the monsters to get to the next floor or by using staircases. At certain milestones there could be a boss enemy to fight that has a chance to drop cool loot. Maybe a variety of different weapons for the Ginger Island enchanting system. Or/And the super rare Stone of Jordan ring. +1 to all Skills, Farming Foraging, Fishing, Mining, and Combat.

Suggestion 6: Where is the Sapphire at? You can't have Rubies, Emeralds, Amethysts, and Topazes in a game without including the Sapphire!

This concludes my rant list of a few suggestions that I would love to see implemented into the amazing game called Stardew Valley. :heart:

Suggestion 1: When going to the movie theater in the Spring Year 2 cycle, the movie Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World is playing. It talks about the Fern Islands being 80 miles south of the coast, (Ginger Island being one of them), North is Zuzu City, Far west Past the Gem Sea is the Prairie Island. It would be cool to see more of these areas brought to the game like Ginger Island.
I fully second this! :-)

Suggestion 2: Some sort of auto collecting item similar to the auto grabber for animal products that gathers finished products like oak resin from a tree tap or refined bars from a furnace. Would work well with the hopper making it fully automatic as long as there are materials in it. It could be an endgame crafting recipe added to Qi's shop to go with the hopper.
It's mentioned somewhere already that more automation (of any kind) would be cool.

I think the Junimos could get an upgrade somehow - maybe if one upgrades their houses? Also it would be cool to have the parrots helping on Ginger island or/and having the option to build farm/magical buildings there too.

Suggestion 3: There is the lava Katana but that is about it for any weapons that are close to being red. Most weapons are white/grey/and black. I would like to see a lot more weapons with a lot of different colors added for the new feature that lets you customize the look for your weapon in 1.5. Or some way to change the base color of your weapon. Maybe by using the Ginger Island enchantment system at the volcano somehow.

Suggestion 4: Some way to change the color of your tools. Purple is a nice color for an end game ore/tool, but I would love to be able to change all of my tools to red. Maybe by using the Ginger Island enchantment system at the volcano somehow.
I thought about more weapon-customisation too, maybe similar to Master of Magic with some magical spells to upgrade weapons and rings. The wizard once talks about an apprentice he's looking for. So this could be a way to learn spells...

Suggestion 5: I think a dungeon that doesn't have any ore in it. Just enemies. It would be like the infested areas where you kill the monsters to get to the next floor or by using staircases. At certain milestones there could be a boss enemy to fight that has a chance to drop cool loot. Maybe a variety of different weapons for the Ginger Island enchanting system. Or/And the super rare Stone of Jordan ring. +1 to all Skills, Farming Foraging, Fishing, Mining, and Combat.
Actually I would not like to see SDV become a combat game. But I would like to see some secrets in the mines to explore: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/mine-doorway-secrets.6087/

Suggestion 6: Where is the Sapphire at? You can't have Rubies, Emeralds, Amethysts, and Topazes in a game without including the Sapphire!
We have the rubin ruby already, which is a similar gem. anyway I would like to see more gems too.
:-)

Last edited:
What is the rubin? I was looking in the minerals and I don't see it anywhere. Sapphires are usually a blue gem in games.
As imnvs stated already it's my mistaken "ruby"...

Sapphires and rubies are both corundum, a kind of aluminum-oxide:
Ruby – red corundum caused by embedded chrome
Sapphire – bluish corundum caused by embedded iron or titan

Redlogik

Greenhorn
As imnvs stated already it's my mistaken "ruby"...

Sapphires and rubies are both corundum, a kind of aluminum-oxide:
Ruby – red corundum caused by embedded chrome
Sapphire – bluish corundum caused by embedded iron or titan
I see, probably won't happen then.

imnvs

Local Legend
I like the idea of changing our weapon's color.
If we can change the color of our outfits, why about the weapon?
Well, you can't dye your weapon, but you can make a custom-tailored version, just like with your boots. You could take a wooden mallet and custom it up with infinity gavel stats, if you'd like.

Well, you can't dye your weapon, but you can make a custom-tailored version, just like with your boots. You could take a wooden mallet and custom it up with infinity gavel stats, if you'd like.
I know what you mean by that.

Suggestion 4: Some way to change the color of your tools. Purple is a nice color for an end game ore/tool, but I would love to be able to change all of my tools to red. Maybe by using the Ginger Island enchantment system at the volcano somehow
It would be nicer to have a colored tool as @Redlogik said. I added why not the colored weapon. I carried my iridium-colored tools or weapon all the time.
I recently got bored with purple. I would love to dye with different colors. It's up to CA to make it happen.

imnvs

Local Legend
It would be nicer to have a colored tool as @Redlogik said. I added why not the colored weapon. I carried my iridium-colored tools or weapon all the time.
I recently got bored with purple. I would love to dye with different colors. It's up to CA to make it happen.
Okay, yes, but what I'm saying is that for weapons you can pick a weapon for its stats, like an infinity gavel, for example... and then you go find another hammer with the correct color you'd like and tailor it up with the gavel's stats.

This is what we have to do for boots already, if we want out boots to match our outfits.

Also, I'm not saying this to discount the idea, just providing suggestions for a workaround.

Okay, yes, but what I'm saying is that for weapons you can pick a weapon for its stats, like an infinity gavel, for example... and then you go find another hammer with the correct color you'd like and tailor it up with the gavel's stats.

This is what we have to do for boots already, if we want out boots to match our outfits.

Also, I'm not saying this to discount the idea, just providing suggestions for a workaround.
Ok. Feel free to let me know if I am wrong. – I am. cool with it.
I understand that you can use a sawing machine system for shoes to make it happen.
I agree with everything that you said. I appreciate your suggestion.
I only want to make it clear...

Let's make an example.....
I am aware there are many excellent weapons designs to choose from.
My favorite one is a cutlass (beginner level1) tool. –perfect match to my pirate costume.
YES, we can increase the stats at the top of the volcano with another weapon.

Here's what I want to try to say...
What if I am creative or want something unique... I want a dark green-colored cutlass.
How can I make it happen? That is the reason why I said I like this idea of having colored-weapon or tools. ~ trying to be more creative with our weapons designs.

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
What if I am creative or want something unique... I want a dark green-colored cutlass.
How can I make it happen? That is the reason why I said I like this idea of having colored-weapon or tools. ~ trying to be more creative with our weapons designs.
I admit that this is where the workaround fails. You can't colourize weapons, just custom them... just like we can custom our boots. But we have to pick an item it will appear as that is already coded, not one that is "dyeable" as some clothes items are... and it would be nice to have that option, so again, I'm not discounting this idea. I'm just offering up a half-@$$ed workaround for in the meantime.

Last edited: