"Natural Color - ReShade" MOD HELP!

Cactusbuds

Cowpoke
Hello! I've been trying to do this myself for a while now but I've finally come to terms with myself not being GOOD at mods or how to install them specifically. Please help me, I don't understand how to do it! I've gotten to the point where it's in the Stardew Valley folder {Not the mod folder} and I have no idea what to do next when it comes to my stupid steam launch options. I also can't seem to change anything in the options.bat? When I put it in my application where I configure my options I can't understand it like other simple mods. This is obviously not a simple mod lol! Please help me out! I need a patient buddy to explain to me what I'm doing wrong! :sweat:

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1213?tab=description

morphinpink

Sodbuster
Reshade takes a big toll on your computer and it's stupidly complicated to use. I'd recomment just downloading a map retexture like Earthy Recolor or Vibrant Pastoral.

Cactusbuds

Cowpoke
Reshade takes a big toll on your computer and it's stupidly complicated to use. I'd recomment just downloading a map retexture like Earthy Recolor or Vibrant Pastoral.
I get that, but I mainly wanna use it so I can get a more pastel and lighter look to the screen in general and not just the outdoors. So like maybe it will help me make npc's look better as well. Thank you for the suggestions though! {I actually have Earthy Recolor installed because it's a great mod!}

MrDiffi

Newcomer
Hello! I've been trying to do this myself for a while now but I've finally come to terms with myself not being GOOD at mods or how to install them specifically. Please help me, I don't understand how to do it! I've gotten to the point where it's in the Stardew Valley folder {Not the mod folder} and I have no idea what to do next when it comes to my stupid steam launch options. I also can't seem to change anything in the options.bat? When I put it in my application where I configure my options I can't understand it like other simple mods. This is obviously not a simple mod lol! Please help me out! I need a patient buddy to explain to me what I'm doing wrong! :sweat:

I have the exact same problem! Did you ever find out how to install the natural color mod?

Niania04

Newcomer
if your having trouble using this mod its very simple put BOTH files in the stardew valley folder not in the mods folder for steam its C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley pc only. you have to put BOTH files not just the natural color.zip the reshader aswell i just found this out and i posted it in the comments

Niania04

Newcomer

if your having trouble using this mod its very simple put BOTH files in the stardew valley folder not in the mods folder for steam its C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley pc only. you have to put BOTH files not just the natural color.zip the reshader aswell

Niania04

Newcomer
I have the exact same problem! Did you ever find out how to install the natural color mod?
if your having trouble using this mod its very simple put BOTH files in the stardew valley folder not in the mods folder for steam its C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley pc only. you have to put BOTH files not just the natural color.zip the reshader aswell