Name Change Requests

ByteBender64

Cowpoke
Hello! I created a comment here yesterday, but It was late and I kinda wrote it in a really confusing way... so I deleted it.

While creating my forum account for some reason I choose some random name, but now while im actually working on a SV mod, I want it to be changed to something similar to my Nexus Name: ByteBender64. You may notice that that's not actually my Nexus name, because I thought that name was taken on Nexusmods, tho it wasnt... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I might change the name there too in the future xD

I hope that's possible, and thank you in advance :)

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! I created a comment here yesterday, but It was late and I kinda wrote it in a really confusing way... so I deleted it.

While creating my forum account for some reason I choose some random name, but now while im actually working on a SV mod, I want it to be changed to something similar to my Nexus Name: ByteBender64. You may notice that that's not actually my Nexus name, because I thought that name was taken on Nexusmods, tho it wasnt... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I might change the name there too in the future xD

I hope that's possible, and thank you in advance :)
no problem at all! changed :)

Can you change my name to "Hildegard"? If that's not available, then "Hildegard333". Thank youuuu~ <3
absolutely! changed :)

Please change my name to:

24k Ancient Fruit

Background: I am choosing this name due to an experiment I did using the Grampleton Fields Mod for Stardew Valley Expanded :toothy:

EDIT:
And could I also make a request? Perhaps you might consider adding the question "Can I change the name that I use on these Forums?" to your Rules and FAQ page and adding a link to this thread as the answer.

Last edited:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Please change my name to:

24k Ancient Fruit

Background: I am choosing this name due to an experiment I did using the Grampleton Fields Mod for Stardew Valley Expanded :toothy:

EDIT:
And could I also make a request? Perhaps you might consider adding the question "Can I change the name that I use on these Forums?" to your Rules and FAQ page and adding a link to this thread as the answer.
Changed!

Also, this is a good idea! :) I'll look into it

morphinpink

Sodbuster
I know moderation must have a lot on their hands right now but whenever possible, could I have my username changed to morphinpink? I want to be easily found by friends. Thank you so much for you work🩷