Issue My year 4 character will not show up on Load screen

serinosman

Newcomer
My year 4 character doesn't show up under the "Load" tab on the startup screen. My other two characters are there, but not the good one. I have used mods but since I've been trying to fix this, I've disabled them to attempt to fix this. I still have SMAPI installed and whenever I open the Load tab, these red text pops up on the SMAPI thing. I am not very tech savvy, but I have looked at other forums to see if others have had this issue. They talk about going back a day. I have been to my Stardew backup save files (made a backup folder of all 4 files in the folder)and found that my regular save has no text when i put it on Notepad. However, the second save still has text so I assume that is salvageable, I just do not know how to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
My year 4 character doesn't show up under the "Load" tab on the startup screen. My other two characters are there, but not the good one. I have used mods but since I've been trying to fix this, I've disabled them to attempt to fix this. I still have SMAPI installed and whenever I open the Load tab, these red text pops up on the SMAPI thing. I am not very tech savvy, but I have looked at other forums to see if others have had this issue. They talk about going back a day. I have been to my Stardew backup save files (made a backup folder of all 4 files in the folder)and found that my regular save has no text when i put it on Notepad. However, the second save still has text so I assume that is salvageable, I just do not know how to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can try to Undo the last save. If that doesn't work, you can find a copy (SMAPI makes backups every day) of the archived saves here:
Code:
Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\
The path may be different depending on where you are playing, but "save-backups" folder will be in the same place where the game is installed.