My wedding didn't happen D:<

rippytrippy

Planter
Proposed to Elliott, the wedding was supposed to happen Fall 1st but on Summer 28 I had to stop playing. So after it says "game saved" the wedding thing starts buuut I have no time to watch the wedding and play through the day, sooo I just turn off the game, thinking tomorrow when I turn it on again it'll just go straight into the wedding. Yes?? nO.

I'm quite sad bc I got on, it's Fall 1st, Elliott's moved in and standing in the kitchen like a good husband, there's a little :heart: where the season indicator goes like on a wedding but... there's no wedding?????? so i try resetting, that doesn't work, then I try playing through the day and see if the wedding will happen the next!?!?!?!? and it doesn;t??!?1?

long story short there was no wedding D: and I was all excited and happy but nope this darn game cheated me out of my only happiness 😥 (srsly, I really wanted to take photos with my wedding veil 😭 )

so yeah
there's todays sob story for you
@ConcernedApe tHIS ISN'T VERY COOL BRO

Anhaga

Rancher
Proposed to Elliott, the wedding was supposed to happen Fall 1st but on Summer 28 I had to stop playing. So after it says "game saved" the wedding thing starts buuut I have no time to watch the wedding and play through the day, sooo I just turn off the game, thinking tomorrow when I turn it on again it'll just go straight into the wedding. Yes?? nO.

I'm quite sad bc I got on, it's Fall 1st, Elliott's moved in and standing in the kitchen like a good husband, there's a little :heart: where the season indicator goes like on a wedding but... there's no wedding?????? so i try resetting, that doesn't work, then I try playing through the day and see if the wedding will happen the next!?!?!?!? and it doesn;t??!?1?

long story short there was no wedding D: and I was all excited and happy but nope this darn game cheated me out of my only happiness 😥 (srsly, I really wanted to take photos with my wedding veil 😭 )

so yeah
there's todays sob story for you
@ConcernedApe tHIS ISN'T VERY COOL BRO
That's weird. I swear I've quit at the beginning of a wedding day and had the dang wedding repeat. Did you try resetting to Summer 28 (this requires mucking with your save file, so be careful)? That should run it all over again. This is only on PC, mind you. I don't think you can do it on console.

rippytrippy

Planter
That's weird. I swear I've quit at the beginning of a wedding day and had the dang wedding repeat. Did you try resetting to Summer 28 (this requires mucking with your save file, so be careful)? That should run it all over again. This is only on PC, mind you. I don't think you can do it on console.
nah im console D: ty anyway