Standard Farm My Trinity Farm, End of Year 12

Sie Monitu

Farmhand
Dis is All Natural Farm, no Mods used, no manual Map changes

I have everything there

End of the Year 12. I believe, it may bring to you 6,000,000 - 9,000,000 per Month. Even in the Winter, I could see like 4,000,000 - 6,000,000 G income

Open Source, Share Alike, n Attribution not Required

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Cool, it's a mess, but a beautiful mess, definitely one that can be appreciated by myself though I would highly reccomend the use of off-farm space or sheds at least if you aren't already putting items in your animal buildings.
You should also try for perfection, it's quite easy and there are some fun things at the end, you are already relatively close it seems.
What platform are you on? Because with further thought it looks like a mobile farm where perfection would of course be impossible as of now.

Sie Monitu

Farmhand
Cool, it's a mess, but a beautiful mess, definitely one that can be appreciated by myself though I would highly reccomend the use of off-farm space or sheds at least if you aren't already putting items in your animal buildings.
You should also try for perfection, it's quite easy and there are some fun things at the end, you are already relatively close it seems.
What platform are you on? Because with further thought it looks like a mobile farm where perfection would of course be impossible as of now.
I have reached perfection on the Year 7 or 8. Had took me some time, since I had rebuilt dis Farm a number of times