Issue My save game crashes when i try load

Pipia

Greenhorn
Hi! i started playing mods today and i wanted to start with stardew expanded, i downloaded everything that was required, but when i load my game save it crashes and goes back to the game start screen. I really don't know what do, I'm kinda sad because I really wanted to play this mod, I would be so grateful if someone would help me. 🥺🙏
obs: error lines start with "json assets loading stuff early".

Hi! i started playing mods today and i wanted to start with stardew expanded, i downloaded everything that was required, but when i load my game save it crashes and goes back to the game start screen. I really don't know what do, I'm kinda sad because I really wanted to play this mod, I would be so grateful if someone would help me. 🥺🙏
obs: error lines start with "json assets loading stuff early".
Hello Papia! :) Can you please have a read through this post and upload your SMAPI log to the log parser and paste the link? Folks can use that help you since it usually gives detailed and complete error messages as well as listing your OS, SMAPI version, Stardew version, all mods, mod versions, errors/warnings/stacktrace, and supplies code hinting/highlighting etc for easier troubleshooting.

Thanks, and good luck! 🍀

Ps. For later you might also find the stuff here to be helpful for troubleshooting along the way whenever issues crops up around mods. It is a good resource to bookmark.

Last edited:

Pipia

Greenhorn
Hello Papia! :) Can you please have a read through this post and upload your SMAPI log to the log parser and paste the link? Folks can use that help you since it usually gives detailed and complete error messages as well as listing your OS, SMAPI version, Stardew version, all mods, mod versions, errors/warnings/stacktrace, and supplies code hinting/highlighting etc for easier troubleshooting.

Thanks, and good luck! 🍀

Ps. For later you might also find the stuff here to be helpful for troubleshooting along the way whenever issues crops up around mods. It is a good resource to bookmark.
aaaaa thank you very much for the reply!!! I ended up deleting everything a month ago, today I decided to try again with other mods, if error messages appear again I will come ask for help the way you taught me!!:heart:
(Sorry for the late reply, I haven't logged in since the day I asked this question, I ended up forgetting that I made an account here. :cry: )