Standard Farm My perfect (and only) farm. 10 years. 300+ hours!!

Crowshadow

Tiller
Hello STV Community!!

I would love to share my last (and maybe final) layout.

I hope you enjoy it. This is my only saving, also my first one. I played since the first public version and I have been playing for periods of time every update trying to get every single craft and item.

I tried to have a little of everything in my farm, getting good money and trying to look good at the same time.

I used no mods, or cheats, or exploits....just some reading on wiki and reddit.

Probably I wont get the next winter and try a diferent farm.

Comments are welcomed....and waited.

This is one of the best games I have ever played!!
rsz_final_farm.png

Have a nice day/evening/night all!!!!

Alfyna

Sodbuster
This is breathtaking to look at. It's hard to pick a favorite area as they're all designed beautifully, but man, that flower garden on the upper left with that crystal walkway + the flanking trees and the jumino hut just... evokes something. I want to sit in it and read. My eye keeps getting drawn back to it.

I also love how artistically you fashioned your keg and preserves rooms -- not just cramming them full of as many barrels as they can hold, but really fleshing them out and making them look like proper greenhouses/creative spaces people would want to spend time in. Love the windows, love how you used different flooring/textures in each, and how you played with color to make it more aesthetically appealing.

This is definitely a labor of love. Thanks for sharing -- it's absolutely gorgeous.

ArtifactSpot

This is just an absolute work of art! Breathtaking as others have said. Even if you hadn’t reached “perfection” this farm’s artistic style is perfection in and of itself. You’ve made excellent use of every single space indoors and outdoors. Even the sheds! I’m lucky to throw wallpaper on mine lol. Your in game family must be so happy to live in such a special place. You have a real talent and flare for artistic decorating. Make sure you make good back up saves. Best wishes!

If you do keep going I’d forget making but the bare minimum money you need to survive and just enjoy the fruits of your labors and do the things you enjoy most in the game now.

Farming

Sodbuster
Hello STV Community!!

I hope you enjoy it. This is my only saving, also my first one. I played since the first public version and I have been playing for periods of time every update trying to get every single craft and item.

I tried to have a little of everything in my farm, getting good money and trying to look good at the same time.

View attachment 3429
that's an insanely cool farm! nice work! So many hours lmao, I'm 15 hours into my new save. Just shows how big and good of a game stardew is

Hello STV Community!!

View attachment 3429
very well organized and arranged! great design