Coding Help My NPC mod doesn't appear in the game

Fluorke

Greenhorn
Hello, I'm currently making my own NPC mod, but the NPC doesn't appear in the game. I'm not fully finished with it yet, but it has every needed information for it to load and I just wanted to check mid-making how everything would look in the game. SMAPI does't show any issues with the mod, I have all Disposition info and the latest Conent Patcher downloaded. I checked everything, I even tried to make brand new files and delete all the additional info and just left the essential ones (like sprites, dispositions, portraits and dialogue), but it still won't load. I'm new in making mods, so maybe I just don't notice any issues?

https://smapi.io/log/eddbbd93f32740dcba57d0fa9a39d7cb
(Here's my content file, idk if it's enough or if I should share all files for my mod?)

Saah

Cowpoke
Maybe you started before 1.6, or maybe you're following an outdated guide? Data/NPCDispositions doesn't exist anymore, you have to edit Data/Characters now (and the format changed so it's not just renaming)

Fluorke

Greenhorn
Maybe you started before 1.6, or maybe you're following an outdated guide? Data/NPCDispositions doesn't exist anymore, you have to edit Data/Characters now (and the format changed so it's not just renaming)
I started after the 1.6 update and yes, the guide could be outdated (it was from 2017), can you tell me how exactly edit Data/Characters works? Is there a tutorial for it somewhere?