Interior My new Greenhouse Design (so far)

Wow! For the Gem Berries, did you buy from the Traveling Cart lady and save them for this or grow and process them through the Seed Maker?

Or both!
both! xD but i started to buy the rare seeds from the cart til i had some hundreds and then i started in the greenhouse (long time ago9 to grow them for seeds. then i planted them on ginger island for 2 or 3 harvests. and now again in the greenhouse
20240602163932_1.jpg

Beutiful. I like that it's both functional and whimsical! And with the fruits chosen, you're still going to be seeing plenty of profit. ^_^
learned a new word "whimsical" thy for that. yes always has to be functional and eye pleasing and tidy and profitable...but this version is more eye pleasing because the sweet gem berry suck they are not efficient (take too long) and you cannot make wine out of it. plus til you can start filling a greenhouse you need to see the cart a hundred times til you have enough seeds

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ah yes, I can just about make out a few Sweet Gem Berrys in that picture, peeking out from behind all those Diamond Crystalariums. The best part is the Wicked Statues preventing the Witch from turning your crop into an entire field of Void Gem Berries. Or Void Diamonds.

btw do you have a yt channel? please tell me if. and also i would like to have you as a subscriber on my yt
Subbed! No YT for me and while I posted a few vids here 'n there, none were about Stardew.

Ah yes, I can just about make out a few Sweet Gem Berrys in that picture, peeking out from behind all those Diamond Crystalariums. The best part is the Wicked Statues preventing the Witch from turning your crop into an entire field of Void Gem Berries. Or Void Diamonds.

Subbed! No YT for me and while I posted a few vids here 'n there, none were about Stardew.
thanks means a lot to me :heart: :thumbsup:

what? i never knew about this detail with the wicked statues! just thought they look cool, and somehow protect the entrance (symbolism) from my ginger island farmhouse! played this game for so many years and still learn somethingnew about it, that's why i love it. thanks :heart:

Lew Zealand

Helper
what? i never knew about this detail with the wicked statues! just thought they look cool, and somehow protect the entrance (symbolism) from my ginger island farmhouse! played this game for so many years and still learn somethingnew about it, that's why i love it. thanks :heart:
Their initial intent is to protect from the Witch changing all your Slimes in the Slime Hutch into Black (void) Slimes. She did this to my favorite Blue Slimes and then my Tiger Slimes before someone mentioned to me that's what the Wicked Statue is for.

It doesn't work outside though but then neither does the Witch, so in reality Wicked Statue isn't really doing anything on your Ginger Farm, but in my mind they are always there to protect from the Witch.

Their initial intent is to protect from the Witch changing all your Slimes in the Slime Hutch into Black (void) Slimes. She did this to my favorite Blue Slimes and then my Tiger Slimes before someone mentioned to me that's what the Wicked Statue is for.

It doesn't work outside though but then neither does the Witch, so in reality Wicked Statue isn't really doing anything on your Ginger Farm, but in my mind they are always there to protect from the Witch.
ok...nice fact anyways thx for that!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Wow the new version looks really good, I've also always wanted to try doing more stuff with rare seeds, they aren't good but they're fun and look nice, I think you've inspired me to try something similar

Wow the new version looks really good, I've also always wanted to try doing more stuff with rare seeds, they aren't good but they're fun and look nice, I think you've inspired me to try something similar
hey thx filthy! yes same with me, they look nice but take sooo long, and are not profitable to me. pls show your version when its done!