Interior My New Farmhouse Design

I love the kitchen! And using the flatscreen tv as a monitor for the dwarf gadget is such a clever idea! Does the second butterfly hutch increase the number of butterflies in the house? I've never thought to try that. The bedroom floor is really cool. Great job!

I love the kitchen! And using the flatscreen tv as a monitor for the dwarf gadget is such a clever idea! Does the second butterfly hutch increase the number of butterflies in the house? I've never thought to try that. The bedroom floor is really cool. Great job!
yes nice that you see that detail! it's the room for my nerdy son :-) no i thought maybe it would be the case and i had one left over so i put it there, just for decor. thanks a lot! and have a wonderful weekend!

Oooh, just as cool as I was expecting, have to admit that I’m a sucker for nature themes, especially when crammed with detail so that too middle room is perfect imo.

I also enjoy the symmetry, maybe put the coffee machine next to the bed instead of the monster musk? Have to have that daily caffeine as soon as one wakes up.
thanks a lot, filthy! means a lot to me. it's my first try with a nature theme because i don't really like it, but i wanted to get rid of the cinema room so this is it. yes maybe i'll put the machine there, so i can collect it right after waking up. thanks a lot for ur opinion, and have a wonderful weekend, hope temperatures are higher now. in germany it was a beautiful sunny day. 10 degrees celsius.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
thanks a lot, filthy! means a lot to me. it's my first try with a nature theme because i don't really like it, but i wanted to get rid of the cinema room so this is it. yes maybe i'll put the machine there, so i can collect it right after waking up. thanks a lot for ur opinion, and have a wonderful weekend, hope temperatures are higher now. in germany it was a beautiful sunny day. 10 degrees celsius.
That’s nice, it’s actually very nice temperature here in Canada too, a pretty similar climate.

I'm sure I already saw this - and didn't leave a comment? Strange ... I LOVE your farmhouse! So colourful, so fanciful, so outside the box - just to my taste. What I like most is that you switch the rooms at whim according to your needs. 👍

I'm sure I already saw this - and didn't leave a comment? Strange ... I LOVE your farmhouse! So colourful, so fanciful, so outside the box - just to my taste. What I like most is that you switch the rooms at whim according to your needs. 👍
leaves me speechless here...thanks for the love <3 that's all i can say now