Issue My modded world isn't loading, Please help

Zaref

Newcomer
Please help. Tried playing my modded stardew valley world today and when I try loading into the world the game resets to the title screen. I get this error in the console command.
I updated all the mods that it said needing updating (Even blackberry, not sure why it is still saying it needs one) and SMAPI. But I still get this error.
The mods I updated:
SMAPI
Blackberry Fields
Automate
Content Patcher
TimeSpeed
Stardew Valley Expanded
I haven't added anymore mods and the last time I played this world was Yesterday.

1655411157618.png

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Please help. Tried playing my modded stardew valley world today and when I try loading into the world the game resets to the title screen. I get this error in the console command.
I updated all the mods that it said needing updating (Even blackberry, not sure why it is still saying it needs one) and SMAPI. But I still get this error.
The mods I updated:
SMAPI
Blackberry Fields
Automate
Content Patcher
TimeSpeed
Stardew Valley Expanded
I haven't added anymore mods and the last time I played this world was Yesterday.

View attachment 10405

Hello there ^^

https://smapi.io/log
Please upload your log to the link above. Instructions on how to do so are found there. After, please then copy and paste the SMAPI log parser link that it generates for your specific log, and not the entire log contents itself. It’s in the box just below ‘SMAPI Log Parser’ and above the log contents. That way we can better assist. ^^

Image ref/example of the link;;
E96ADB41-A406-4306-B03B-C47185F00A34.png