Music My 'Introspective' Remix of Echos (Sebastian's Theme)

๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™: ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ค(๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š) ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ญ

Description:
Beyond the lonely gloom, beyond the desolate doom, you will find that there is a soft and delicate side to Sebastian. This original remix (interpretation) attempts to portray Sebastian's true and authentic self, where it is an intertwined blend of both deep melancholy and subtle tranquility. Neither cannot exist without the other.
Hey everyone! It's been exactly an year since I remixed Magical Shoes and The Sun Can Bend an Orange Sky, and today I finally finished my remix of Sebastian's Theme: Echos! This is more of an interpretation than a remix, as it's largely an original creation with Sebastian's Theme serving as the backbone. I'm not too familiar with Sebastian, but his theme really resonated with me. It's amazing how one simple melody speaks a thousand words. It evokes a kind of introspective mood where you just wanna take solace in being alone and reflect on your life decisions. So I wanted to replicate this same mood in my remix but expand on it even more, and I ended up with this very chill but emotional piece.

8 minutes might seem long, but that's because there are actually two distinct parts to this song. The first part was already finished last year. The second part was a last minute idea which grew into something amazing; I think the soft percussive electric piano really does justice in portraying the gentle side of Sebastian. I also used a lot of reverb and delay, which is also a nod to the song's name (Echos). And I actually made the tempo a bit slower than the original theme.

I also took a lot of effort to stylize the "album cover" of this remix. I didn't want to just overlay a bunch of text on a background and call it a day, I wanted it to accurately represent the vibes of this remix. A huge part of the cover design wouldn't be possible if it weren't for this perfect fanart of Sebastian, which took me ages to find (all credit goes to abigail mae on Deviantart!). I also painstakingly searched for fonts till I found one that perfectly matched the vibe. I matched the font colors with the shades used in the Sebastian drawing to make it look real purrrdy.

Overall I'm super happy with how this remix turned out, it was precisely the vibe I was going for. Hope you guys enjoy it!!! :heart::heart:

Last edited:

FairyRing

Farmer
From how you have presented this, to the art you found and then how much thought and care you put into mixing the piece of music! Wow!
Iridium quality and Prizmalicious!
I checked out your other two songs, I like them a lot, I really like The Sun Can Bend an Orange Sky Remix!

Last edited: