My girlfriend is having an affair??

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
That's... not how canon works.
What I meant by saying that is that a ton is left up to interpretation and you can change it to better fit your experience regardless of how you take content in the game :cat2: but i understand my use of the word canon was confusing there

Makco

Farmhand
Ohhh okies, that makes sense :heart:
Some stuff is indeed left up to interpretation, although I'm the kind that doesn't believe in stuff like that without hard proof.

Annidia

Greenhorn
Maybe the logic here is Vincent is young and already told you he wants to marry Miss Penny when he grows up. So out of jealousy he throws his elder bro under the bus by making a weird statement??? Hehe

bang2003

Greenhorn
I know this is kinda late but I just was playing through and I'm married with 14 hearts to Penny and we are the Luau... Penny is next to Sam with the baby running around her and everything and she says don't worry I'm just humoring an old friend... seems suspicious

Penny and Sam are long time, childhood friends. They grew up with Robin's kids. They dance in the flower dance together.
I think Penny is just embarrassed that she was goofing around and acting like a little kid, when she's a grown up woman, a teacher, and wants to get married and have a family.

Maher

Sodbuster
All I can say is marry !Leah. Get to 4 hearts with Leah. Now there you are one day in Cindersap Forest and Leah is struggling to pick a fruit. Next thing you know, you're holding her up on your shoulders and she's ebullient about how strong you are. Better hope !Leah isn't as suspicious as you are! So yeah cut Penny slack on this.

Also question Vincent's reliability. He has a crush on Penny and hopes to marry her. He might just want to drive you off.

Andrewthegoat

Newcomer
Hello guys, i was trying to marry Penny and i already did her event when she confessed to me, but later on i got another one, where Vincent tell that she and Sam were Making out (having ***??)) in a tree, so i wanted to know how true this is, the thing that makes it more suspicious is that Penny shut Vincent down, i know it sounds weird but i got attached very easily to non real characters, and this really hurts, what are your thoughts about this.
Edit: i know Eric aka ConcernedApe said that there's still a few dark secrets to discover,maybe this is one of them???
Omg,dump her ass