Standard Farm My first long term farm :)

nicodeux

Farmer
For many (mostly personal) reasons, I'm not a big fan of mods, but I must say that the ones you use do make your farm look quite pretty. I'm not sure of what is everything on the map due to mods, but the layout is nice, I like the spaces you've set for your animals, I'm sure they will be happy there... At least, until the Evil Giant Cauliflower takes control of your farm and rules ruthlessly over them.

Bubbub

Greenhorn
That farm looks amazing! I gotta say I love your layout for your ancient fruit, as the one for my farm is just a big ugly feild which takes ages to till and plant. Do you mind if I magpie that layout for my ancient fruit feild?

It looks so beautiful. What mods are you using btw? I can't find a good tree mod but yours is perfect. Besides that, I need a new look to my farm.

Maw

Farmhand
That farm looks amazing! I gotta say I love your layout for your ancient fruit, as the one for my farm is just a big ugly feild which takes ages to till and plant. Do you mind if I magpie that layout for my ancient fruit feild?
I've been planting 1000ish ancient fruit seeds on day one of spring for a while, and the key for me is planting tons of winter seeds. Scything a bunch of dead crops takes no energy and is MUCH faster than trying to hoe everything.

Ennoshima

Planter
Oh wow, that is a really beautiful farm!
I'm still trying to make a nice layout myself, but it sure does take time. :3
Good job! :hlevel: