Interior My Farmhouse Design

Posters on the wall, like my collection. But I keep it in a chest, in a room that is neatly arranged, stunning aesthetics and leaves an impression, as you always do. (,,•́ .•̀,,)
wow nice comment thank you! there are a lot of impressive comments from you, i'm not a native speaker so it takes a while to understand everthing. i think you should do some lyrics stuff like write poems or something like you already do here :-)

Godkin

Planter
wow nice comment thank you! there are a lot of impressive comments from you, i'm not a native speaker so it takes a while to understand everthing. i think you should do some lyrics stuff like write poems or something like you already do here :-)
I appreciate the appreciation. Actually, I'm not someone special; many people can also do the same. Sometimes, what I say can confuse others, therefore, I try to reduce the use of poetic words and make it simpler and easier to understand.

Oooh, now that's a look I like! So many-faceted and ... colourful! There's even a home cinema, what a great idea! ... and aquariums - when your family is sitting at the dinner table one day with nothing to say, it won't be boring because you can watch the fish. Which is certainly healthier than watching TV. Even the kids have their own rooms, each with their own personality. Admirable!

May I ask what your native language is, that is where you are from? Just curious.

Oooh, now that's a look I like! So many-faceted and ... colourful! There's even a home cinema, what a great idea! ... and aquariums - when your family is sitting at the dinner table one day with nothing to say, it won't be boring because you can watch the fish. Which is certainly healthier than watching TV. Even the kids have their own rooms, each with their own personality. Admirable!

May I ask what your native language is, that is where you are from? Just curious.
i'm from germany! and thank you! i'm currently working on a new design and wanted to save this arrangement here before i start new! i'll upload the new one once it's done!

You're always so creative. ^_^ I enjoy seeing all your posts here.

I really like the dining and media rooms. They look very functional but also lived-in. I love the frog-child having a butterfly hutch and exotic tree in their room! It's just like when little kids get super into something. The fireplace is a bit of a bold choice for a toddler's room, but it goes with the theme so well! 😄

You're always so creative. ^_^ I enjoy seeing all your posts here.

I really like the dining and media rooms. They look very functional but also lived-in. I love the frog-child having a butterfly hutch and exotic tree in their room! It's just like when little kids get super into something. The fireplace is a bit of a bold choice for a toddler's room, but it goes with the theme so well! 😄
thanks a lot! i created the room on top left side (for my daughter) and top right side (for my son) because i thought they're not "toddlers" anymore, and they must have their own space. in real life they would be able to drink alcohol, drive a car or buy real estate! (i'm in year 46). or move out, i want grandchildren :-)

i'm from berlin. playing this file since near release date of the game
That is seven years now, right? As I said ... admirable stamina! So you have indeed had enough time to build all the wonderful things you show here. I saw on youtube that you built a spa in a shed. How did you make the pool, I wonder?

I play since 2019, and my current save is no. 50ish. 🤪