• Myself get the secret profession “farm king”

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone_else

Rancher
IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg
this time I’ll explain how i did this: when your spouse/roommate attacks the monsters in the house if you kiss/hug the game will freeze. How to fix: you’ll have to close and reopen the game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think I know, it's related to your previous post about "save editor" that's one way, am I right?
You don’t even need a save editor, just open your game save in a file reader (windows has a default one), search up “xp” then go to the last value and add whatever xp amount you want, 15000 for level 10

Godkin

Planter
You don’t even need a save editor, just open your game save in a file reader (windows has a default one), search up “xp” then go to the last value and add whatever xp amount you want, 15000 for level 10
Better to immediately change the level to 99, that's more than enough. Nothing really depends on your level, except when it comes to fishing where there is real cheating.

Changing levels instantly can give you an advantage without having to go through a long journey. However, keep in mind that true experience lies in the struggle and achievement that comes with effort.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Better to immediately change the level to 99, that's more than enough. Nothing really depends on your level, except when it comes to fishing where there is real cheating.

Changing levels instantly can give you an advantage without having to go through a long journey. However, keep in mind that true experience lies in the struggle and achievement that comes with effort.
That’s entirely beside the point, luck skill doesn’t matter so setting it to higher than what is necessary for the title is useless.

you also can’t just change level, you can only change xp which won’t level you up more than level 10

Godkin

Planter
That’s entirely beside the point, luck skill doesn’t matter so setting it to higher than what is necessary for the title is useless.

you also can’t just change level, you can only change xp which won’t level you up more than level 10
Of course, there are many more important and useful things than just focusing on the levels in the game. However, when it comes to fishing, level does have an important role. For example, by reaching level 60 in fishing, you can have a full fishing rod, giving you an advantage in catching fish. Likewise in combat levels, if you reach level 99, it will cause your health to reach a maximum limit that exceeds the limit of the screen display, giving you an edge in battle.

However, it's important to remember that levels are only one aspect of the game, and it's the fun and challenges you face while playing that really matter.

Godkin

Planter
Regarding the ability to make changes to the game's "savedata", it is independent of the device used. Most important is access to the "savedata" file itself. To make changes to "savedata", you may need to use additional applications that are suitable for the game in question. This application will assist in editing or modifying the data contained in your game's "savedata" file. However, please note that making changes to "savedata" may be considered a form of cheating, and may affect the fairness of the experience in the game. Therefore, it is important to use additional applications wisely and taking into account the rules that apply in the game.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Of course, there are many more important and useful things than just focusing on the levels in the game. However, when it comes to fishing, level does have an important role. For example, by reaching level 60 in fishing, you can have a full fishing rod, giving you an advantage in catching fish. Likewise in combat levels, if you reach level 99, it will cause your health to reach a maximum limit that exceeds the limit of the screen display, giving you an edge in battle.

However, it's important to remember that levels are only one aspect of the game, and it's the fun and challenges you face while playing that really matter.
This was regarding the near useless luck stat and only that, I mentioned it multiple times