• Leah get stuck in the ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Myself get the secret profession “farm king”

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MogBeoulve

Farmer
My question is how much harder is it to wrestle the slime into the crate compared to wrestling a cat into a crate.
You gotta decoy them into a small room, like a bathroom, then bum rush them with a blanket or large beach towel. (Make sure you block off any hiding places before you do this.) Then wrap up the cat and stuff the whole thing into the carrier.

Orrrrr just accept that sometimes you're gonna be the one who calls the vet to say, "I'm so sorry, Kitty escaped and I have to reschedule her appointment. Again."

Godkin

Planter
"king of agriculture?"

how can it be in normal mode? I've only ever gotten it in a certain way, mod for example

Don't forget that the main purpose of playing games is to have fun. Remain flexible and open to situations as they arise, and don't hesitate to seek help or advice when you encounter difficulties.

Someone_else

Rancher
"king of agriculture?"

how can it be in normal mode? I've only ever gotten it in a certain way, mod for example

Don't forget that the main purpose of playing games is to have fun. Remain flexible and open to situations as they arise, and don't hesitate to seek help or advice when you encounter difficulties.
No, not king of agriculture, farm king. It was supposed to be the final title near the name but luck wasnt a skill you could level up. I can make it a skill to level up. Haha don’t ask me how I do it!

Godkin

Planter
No, not king of agriculture, farm king. It was supposed to be the final title near the name but luck wasnt a skill you could level up. I can make it a skill to level up. Haha don’t ask me how I do it!
A hidden mystery in the world of farming has presented an opportunity to become a "farmer king" with the help of SE. This power can even be attained early in the game, offering an unexpected path. Even so, there is still another way to reach that goal through the normal channels. However, the question is, can the path be found?