My birthday

abiphia

Greenhorn
Out of all the constant residents in the town, including Leo and Sandy, everyone have birthdays except us?

I just thought about this because today is my birthday and I was thinking about how animal crossing remembers your birthday and the animals throw you a little party.

My thoughts are having an option on the character selection screen to pick your birthday (maybe overlapping NPC's maybe not) and then when it is your in game birthday, anyone with 5 hearts or higher sends you a birthday gift in the mail.

I want to be showered with gifts from my adoring fans... I mean loving neighbors.

Out of all the constant residents in the town, including Leo and Sandy, everyone have birthdays except us?

I just thought about this because today is my birthday and I was thinking about how animal crossing remembers your birthday and the animals throw you a little party.

My thoughts are having an option on the character selection screen to pick your birthday (maybe overlapping NPC's maybe not) and then when it is your in game birthday, anyone with 5 hearts or higher sends you a birthday gift in the mail.

I want to be showered with gifts from my adoring fans... I mean loving neighbors.
Already suggested:

Or see here (with more links inside)...

😎