Mushroom Forest Levels in the Skull Caverns

I'm not sure how many people here are fans of Minecraft but those who are, there's been talk of the next big update being an update to how cave's form in the game. Lava caves, ice caves, overgrown caves, stalactite caves, etc. One really interested me though, an idea for a giant mushroom cave with glowing mushrooms. Thats what gave me the idea for this.

Mushroom Forests would be a brand new, MEGA RARE cave level found in the Skull Caverns. The Mushroom Forest caves will be filled with giant red mushroom trees and will be filled with all types of mushrooms found in the game, including the new and super rare Glow-Shroom, a bright glowing light blue mushroom which will give 2 new buff effects only offered by it. There will always be at least 1 Glow-Shroom in each Mushroom Forest level, but the cave will be incredibly hard to find.

First up is Regeneration. Eating this mushroom will give the regeneration buff which will heal the player over time. Every 10 seconds, the player will regain 1 health point for 3 minutes.

Second effect will be Glowing. The player will glow a bright light blue and will emit a large source of light. Though it doesn't seem that useful for the skull caverns, it still sounds like a fun thing to happen to your body.

These Mushroom Forest levels will have 2 new monsters. A Fun-guy and a Spore Man.

Fun-guy's attack by making fungus mycelium roots spread out across the ground and attack the player. They are a white mushroom head with small mycelium tentacles and red eyes. They drop Fried Mushroom, common mushroom and morels when defeated.

Spore Man's attack by throwing purple spores that when they hit the player will poison them, dealing 1 damage point every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. The debuff will not stack if you are hit by multiple poison spores but it will reset the debuff timer back to 10 seconds. They can also strike the player with their hands when they get close enough but this doesn't cause the poison debuff. They are as tall as a player with a large wide brimmed purple mushroom head and a slender body. They drop red mushrooms and purple mushrooms when defeated.

The walls of the Mushroom Forest cave will be decorated by lots of different mushrooms, including multi-colored glowing mushrooms. The floor will be covered by splotches of fungus and tiny mushrooms we sometimes see around the valley in the fall.

So that's my idea for a new level type in the Skull Caverns? What do you think?

Person090

Planter
I'm not sure how many people here are fans of Minecraft but those who are, there's been talk of the next big update being an update to how cave's form in the game. Lava caves, ice caves, overgrown caves, stalactite caves, etc. One really interested me though, an idea for a giant mushroom cave with glowing mushrooms. Thats what gave me the idea for this.

Mushroom Forests would be a brand new, MEGA RARE cave level found in the Skull Caverns. The Mushroom Forest caves will be filled with giant red mushroom trees and will be filled with all types of mushrooms found in the game, including the new and super rare Glow-Shroom, a bright glowing light blue mushroom which will give 2 new buff effects only offered by it. There will always be at least 1 Glow-Shroom in each Mushroom Forest level, but the cave will be incredibly hard to find.

First up is Regeneration. Eating this mushroom will give the regeneration buff which will heal the player over time. Every 10 seconds, the player will regain 1 health point for 3 minutes.

Second effect will be Glowing. The player will glow a bright light blue and will emit a large source of light. Though it doesn't seem that useful for the skull caverns, it still sounds like a fun thing to happen to your body.

These Mushroom Forest levels will have 2 new monsters. A Fun-guy and a Spore Man.

Fun-guy's attack by making fungus mycelium roots spread out across the ground and attack the player. They are a white mushroom head with small mycelium tentacles and red eyes. They drop Fried Mushroom, common mushroom and morels when defeated.

Spore Man's attack by throwing purple spores that when they hit the player will poison them, dealing 1 damage point every 2 seconds for 10 seconds. The debuff will not stack if you are hit by multiple poison spores but it will reset the debuff timer back to 10 seconds. They can also strike the player with their hands when they get close enough but this doesn't cause the poison debuff. They are as tall as a player with a large wide brimmed purple mushroom head and a slender body. They drop red mushrooms and purple mushrooms when defeated.

The walls of the Mushroom Forest cave will be decorated by lots of different mushrooms, including multi-colored glowing mushrooms. The floor will be covered by splotches of fungus and tiny mushrooms we sometimes see around the valley in the fall.

Sounds cool. Except for the fact my animals need so much maintaining for pete's sake so I cant really go to the skull cavern without the universe telling me I messed up my schedule

Ellajoy

Rancher

Cool!
Also I like the glow effect idea!