Issue Multiplayer No Cabins Available

silvrskw

Tiller
I have a cabin in a multiplayer save that I don't host. After having an issue with only my mods not working, I copied the other person's mods folder into mine and now it says there are no cabins available. We believe it to be an issue with overwriting the SaveBackup file in the mods folder with the other person's.

In her game I still exist, but when I try to join it doesn't identify that farmhand as me. Is there any way I can fix this? I am on Windows 11.

Thank you!

Edit: The mod causing the original issue was SpaceCore. It was removed and added back in with no issue until copying the other mods folder into mine.

Last edited:
Had this problem with a friend, what ended up working was NOT getting the latest version of Spacecore, we got specifically the 1.20.2 version from the older files on nexus. Idk why that worked but it did. Hope this helps someone else if they are having the same problem!

wiccary

Greenhorn
I actually only created this account because after googling my issue, I found this thread and lo and behold, it was the exact same issue! Fixed it by simply kicking out SpaceCore. Gotta wait for them to fix it I guess. Thank you though!