Multiplayer in Mobile?

RhysJoveson

Tiller
Are any other mobile players wanting this?

I think maybe it'll come in mobile 1.5, and that's why it's not out yet. Because my sister and I really want to play together. I think it would be fun.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yes, lots and lots of mobile players want it... but CA has said that there are technical barriers he is unlikely to ever be able to overcome in order to make such possible. Same goes for cross-platform multiplayer too.

Ellajoy

Rancher
Are any other mobile players wanting this?

I think maybe it'll come in mobile 1.5, and that's why it's not out yet. Because my sister and I really want to play together. I think it would be fun.
Yes, me and my sisters thought that it was weird that it was taking so long.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yes, me and my sisters thought that it was weird that it was taking so long.
It's not so much a matter of it "taking so long." I'm sorry, but it's probably going to be a LOT longer because it's it's not likely to ever happen. The last time CA said anything about it, he was responding to someone asking if/when it would happen, and he said...
ca_mobilemulti_tweetgrab.PNG

Ellajoy

Rancher
It's not so much a matter of it "taking so long." I'm sorry, but it's probably going to be a LOT longer because it's it's not likely to ever happen. The last time CA said anything about it, he was responding to someone asking if/when it would happen, and he said...
View attachment 5169
No, taking so long as in the new update

mouse

Farmer
(For what it's worth, this suggestion -- and the tweet imnvs referenced -- are in the common suggestions thread stickied in this forum :)

If there's ever a chance of it working out though, it's definitely a known wish that a lot of mobile players have asked about, so you aren't alone!)