Please Read Common Game Suggestions List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
All of you have great ideas! I decided to compile a list of common game suggestions from this forum and its status so you can keep up to date with everything going on.

If you have any sources from the developers (ConcernedApe and Mr.Podunkian) regarding any of these suggestions, please let me know by messaging me so I can update the thread! I would like this list to be as accurate as possible.

Please remember: just because a developer likes a game suggestion does not mean it will be added in future updates!

Confirmed - a developer confirmed this suggestion will be added in a future game update
Interested - a developer has expressed interest in the suggestion
Unlikely - this suggestion may not appear in future updates due to a developer's comments or another game update
Unknown - no comment on if this suggestion is acknowledged for future updates or not

:fish::fish2::fish::fish2::fish::fish2::fish::fish2::fish::fish2::fish:
Confirmed
The confirmed features that were previously here are in the 1.5 update!

Interested
- kids getting older/helping with the farm/developing personalities (CA recognizes it's a popular suggestion and is thinking about it - Twitter post from June 9, 2020 -- Here is another post about him saying he's looking into aging up the kids but not farmers and other NPCs - Twitter post from August 27, 2020)
- able to get bachelor/ettes to 10 hearts platonically (CA thinks it's a good idea, but it requires a lot of dialogue rewriting - Twitter post from August 27, 2020)
- more dialogue and events for NPCs (CA understands it's something people would like for characters like Clint, Lewis, Marnie, etc. but it takes a lot of work getting to it - Reddit post from September, 2020)
- enabling cross platform gameplay (not likely, but interested in looking into it- Twitter post from September 4, 2018)

Unlikely
- enabling cross platform gameplay (not likely, but interested in looking into it- Twitter post from September 4, 2018)
- Linus helping you out on the farm/getting a house (Linus's 8-heart event, added in the 1.3 version of the game, makes this addition unlikely - Link to wiki, spoilers ahead)
- Krobus as a marriage candidate (Krobus was added as an available roommate in the 1.4 edition. While platonic, Krobus is treated like a marriage candidate and provides the same benefits. It's unlikely he will be marriageable. - Link to wiki, spoilers ahead)
- multiplayer on mobile (technical barriers with mobile version makes this unlikely to be implemented- Twitter post from May 17, 2020)

Unknown
- dates and activities after marriage/more marriage interactions
- setting up other NPCs to marry one another
- current NPCs added as marriage candidates
- farmer's birthday
- Zuzu City as an area you can explore
- Seasonal outfits and portraits for NPCs
- Nonbinary or customizable gender options
- riverland farm getting buffed
- catching bugs
- optional hard mode
- ability to switch farm types on the same save
- supply/demand with crops and products, some seasons having different profits for items
- game clock pausing more during multiplayer
- game clock pausing indoors

Latest edit: 1/11/2021 - Added suggestions about game clock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.