Question Move Farm Pond

Yumbugs

Greenhorn
I see mods that remove the South pond on the Standard Farm but I'm just wondering if there is a mod or a way to move the pond somewhere else. I really want to keep it for my ducks to swim but it's in an inconvenient place. I tried searching here and on nexus but couldn't find anything.
Thanks!

Odin

Staff member
Unfortunately I'm not sure there's a mod that would let you move a feature of a farm map to anywhere else on the farm, just due to the way farm maps work.

Yumbugs

Greenhorn
Unfortunately I'm not sure there's a mod that would let you move a feature of a farm map to anywhere else on the farm, just due to the way farm maps work.
Darn. That's too bad!

Thanks for the reply anyways. Have a good night!

Odin

Staff member
Alright, I did want to add that this may technically possible with this mod, but it looks like a lot more work than what you had described:

Yumbugs

Greenhorn
Alright, I did want to add that this may technically possible with this mod, but it looks like a lot more work than what you had described:
I think that may be my best bet. I worry the ducks might not use it because of the way its edited but I guess it will give the ~illusion~ that it's a duck pond for them. Haha

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think that may be my best bet. I worry the ducks might not use it because of the way its edited but I guess it will give the ~illusion~ that it's a duck pond for them. Haha
I don't mod very often but I would love to know how it goes and if it works well and wish you good luck.