Most Likely The Luckiest Fish Catch EVER!!!

BlueFlash

Cowpoke
I don't know but can catching a legendary fish specifically Mutant Carp WITHOUT baits, tackle, food, NONE OF ANYTHING count as lucky? *Sits down* Ahem! Let me explain my story...yeah it happened few minutes ago LOL. Anyways, At around 12:00 AM, I visited the sewer and I was like:
"Hmm I heard the legendary fish can be found here so I wonder if I can catch it? I would just fail at catching it anyways sooo...."
*Proceeded to fish and caught carps few times*
"Isn't legendary fish gonna take a while?"
*HIT!*
*Looked at the fish zooming quickly*
"OH **** A LEGENDARY WTF"
*struggled a little bit trying to catch it*
*You caught a Mutant Carp!*
"............................................W U T?? I CAUGHT IT ON FIRST TRY?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
*immediately took phone out and took picture of it*

Yeah...that's how it went xD If you guys wanted proof, well uh I forgot to record it but not like I would expect to catch it early before 2:00 AM.
Picture? Here's two!
Mutant Carp.jpg

Iridium Rod.jpg

Now, that makes me wonder....did anyone ever try to catch it without anything to aid in easier fishing for legendaries except just lv 10 fishing?

Zaphira

Sodbuster
I think, this one is not so complicated as other legendaries, because I happened to me when I was fishing 4 carps (I think) for Willy. But congratulation anyway. :)

BlueFlash

Cowpoke
I think, this one is not so complicated as other legendaries, because I happened to me when I was fishing 4 carps (I think) for Willy. But congratulation anyway. :)
Yeah, that makes sense. I thought maybe this legendary is the easiest out of the other four but yeah.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
very lucky! good job!! i totally understand the adrenaline rush that brings!

i haven't tried it but god wouldn't it be cool if people could do that for all the fish