More Recipes?

Odin

Staff member
I have to imagine with bananas coming in 1.5 we'll some related recipes. There are just so many opportunities there!

Kurachi84

Planter
I'd LOVE more recipes, not even for an achievement, just to make everything i can, and maybe some useful buffs with them, too!
Also would love to make vinegar, so i'll never buy any of the onc3e buy-only products, like we got rice to get with crops now :)
I love making everything from scratch!

Hazel

Farmhand
I'd love more recipies too! Having more would mean having to play longer than two years to get all of them on tv!
But also, I'd love if we could get more recipies in a different way? Maybe we'd have to buy a cooking book, or we'd meet the Queen of sauce somewhere and we'd have to do a quest for her and we'd get special recipies from her as a reward?

Chililover

Planter
I think that would be cool the queen of sauce could give you a cook book (This could open up some endgame content some pages could be missing which could add new secret notes that can only be found after you get her cook book)
I'm a cook of sorts so here's a list of food recipes id like to see (some recipes that I suggest might already be in game!)

cheesy broccoli
cauliflower pizza
bread sticks
monkey bread
croutons
crackers
chocolate covered cherry, stawberrys,blackberrys, etc.
marinara sauce (for pizza)
mineral water
mineral bread ( for fast health in mines)
fruit cake
chicken fried rice
sweet potato pie
whip cream (for pie)
salsa
egg wrap
hot sauce ( could be made by putting pepper in keg and can be sold for profit)
taquitos
Apple sauce
vegetable stew
artichoke dip
potluck soup ( mix of strange combinations tomatos, bluberrys? Socks!??!? (Jk))
jello
egg salad
tuna salad
deep sea stir fry (all the good stuff scraped fresh of the bottom of the sea midnight squid, blog fish, submarine control panel? How'd that get in there?)
bland soup( "it's not very good, maybe you shouldn't eat it")
soup(" it's water. ")

27dschild

Planter
I think that would be cool the queen of sauce could give you a cook book (This could open up some endgame content some pages could be missing which could add new secret notes that can only be found after you get her cook book)
I'm a cook of sorts so here's a list of food recipes id like to see (some recipes that I suggest might already be in game!)

cheesy broccoli
cauliflower pizza
bread sticks
monkey bread
croutons
crackers
chocolate covered cherry, stawberrys,blackberrys, etc.
marinara sauce (for pizza)
mineral water
mineral bread ( for fast health in mines)
fruit cake
chicken fried rice
sweet potato pie
whip cream (for pie)
salsa
egg wrap
hot sauce ( could be made by putting pepper in keg and can be sold for profit)
taquitos
Apple sauce
vegetable stew
artichoke dip
potluck soup ( mix of strange combinations tomatos, bluberrys? Socks!??!? (Jk))
jello
egg salad
tuna salad
deep sea stir fry (all the good stuff scraped fresh of the bottom of the sea midnight squid, blog fish, submarine control panel? How'd that get in there?)
bland soup( "it's not very good, maybe you shouldn't eat it")
soup(" it's water. ")
Maybe underwear in the potluck?

Kurachi84

Planter
When i still actively used Chucklefish forums, i mentioned i'd like at least a dish that requires sweet gem berry, it could be a big buff, as it's not that common, and its duration would be longer, and if i were to say what it'd give, it'd be the basics of combat, which are attack, defense and mining +3, maybe +1 speed, too.
I just thought about ancient fruit, too, which is less rare, since you can infinitely get those in the greenhouse, as they just keep giving.
At least a few dishes of these, like maybe also one that goes outside of mining with farming, foraging and fishing +3 would be great!
Or just one of them and +1 luck, as luck plays a big role in this game.
Then i'd LOVE to use more stuff that are no ingredients yet, as we have parsnips, potatoes and such, but many others not!
Plus more fish to use in cookings would be cool, adn gives us reason to catch them more, especially cheap ones, as they are not as useful, aside from quality fertilizer and "any fish" cookings.

Erina

Newcomer
Can you add crafts to the game that you can do by yourself and then sell? For example, jewelry - coral / shell / mussel / gem + resin / silver bar / gold bar, etc. = jewelry. It can be sold or donated.
I think this will be an additional use for beach stuff.